Best Portrait Photo Editing Service
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Every person has his own perspective on what is beautiful. There’s one common thread that links them all. Every person wants to look attractive. Portraits put a person’s face and expression in the spotlight. Whether it’s a portrait shot by a professional or our profile picture, we yearn to look good. Portrait photo editing service ensures we always put our best face forward.
What Does This Portrait Photo Editing Service Include?
There are many types of portraits: family, wedding, fashion, baby and couple to name a few. Each has its own demand. Artists and models demand headshot retouching. For private albums, people opt for photo correction services. For advertising and publishing purpose, they use high-end photo retouching.
The most common processes involved in this service are as follows:
- Spot removal: Fixes skin blemishes. Eliminates any spot, acne or pimple.
- Reshaping: Makes subtle changes to a person’s face structure. Slims the jawline, reshapes any feature of the shape. Also removes double chin.
- Red eye removal: Due to lighting limitation, we can spot red color around the eye region. We can remove this and restore the original eye color.
- Teeth whitening: You may not have sparkly, white teeth in reality. Don’t worry. This technique ensures you have a perfect white smile in your images.
- Hair retouching: Changes the color of your hair as per your wish. Removes excess or stray hair. Retouches the underarm area. Also thickens a person’s hair or adds hair to a bald person.
- Wrinkle-free: Reduces or eliminates wrinkles on a person’s face, neck or arms.
- Make up correction: Adjusts the amount of make up on a person’s face. Can remove excess make up or vice versa.
- Face enhancements: This improves the color and shape of your eyes, lips and mouth. Sharpens features where required. Also includes removal of braces from teeth.
- Skin smoothing: Evens out the tone of your skin. Removes eye bags. Also eliminates grease or sweat from the skin.
- Background correction: Changes the color or design of the backdrop.
- Color correction: Adjusts lighting of the face, saturation and vibrancy. Can also convert a color image to black and white or sepia.
- Photo culling: Selection of best portrait photos for editing. This pertains to portfolio photo shoots or wedding portraits. Involves choosing from hundreds of images.
Why Choose Professional Portrait Photography Editor ?
They say a thing of beauty is a joy forever. Professionals ensure your portraits remain beautiful over the ages. Experts use Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom. They elevate your portraits to the next level. They can make you lose extra pounds or look flawless at a reasonable rate.